I’ve just finished moving all my projects to BitBucket and changing their version control systems to Mercurial. This change was a long time coming: Subversion was really pissing me off (I know Google Code supports it but BitBucket has a nicer interface) and Google Code had a few annoyances.
So, here are the updated links for each project:
- Textarea Line Count: https://bitbucket.org/MostThingsWeb/textarea-line-count (I even filled in the Wiki)
- dialogWrapper: https://bitbucket.org/MostThingsWeb/dialogwrapper
- wrapDetector: https://bitbucket.org/MostThingsWeb/wrapdetector
- CSS Image Embedder: https://bitbucket.org/MostThingsWeb/css-image-embedder
- css2xpath#: https://bitbucket.org/MostThingsWeb/css2xpath (Notice the new name)
I’ve also gone through my past posts to remove references and links to Google Code. If I missed a Google Code reference, please let me know in the comments below.